Skip to content
- In order to export your segment(s), you must set up your ability to send your data to Pontiac through Xandr. The first step for setting up a destination is to select ‘Out’ from the menu on the left side of your screen and select ‘My Destinations’. Then click the ‘New Destination Account’ box.
- You will be brought to a page listing many possible destinations. Use the search bar to look up ‘Xandr Invest’ specifically.
- When you hover over the icon, you should be prompted to ‘Activate’ the destination. Click the ‘Activate’ button.
- You will be brought to a page titled ‘Configure Properties’ that prompts you to enter some information. For ‘Client ID’, put 3344.
- After you have set up Xandr as a destination, you will be able to push your audience segment to distribution. Select ‘My Destinations’ from ‘Out’ in the sidebar.
- Select ‘Manage’ from within the Xandr box.
- Select the file(s) that you wish to send to Xandr. After you have selected your desired files, select ‘Add to Distribution’ at the bottom of the page