Skip to content
- Once you have signed into your account, you should be brought to this page:
- You are now ready to upload data files into the audience that your AM created for you. From the Homepage (which you can access by clicking on the triangle symbol next to ‘LiveRamp Connect’ in the upper-left corner, pictured above), select ‘Upload a File’ and follow the prompt. The maximum number of records allowed per Pontiac seat is 300,000.
- Within the File Upload page, select the name of your audience from the drop-down ‘Upload to an Audience’ menu.
- Once you have selected the audience, a box will appear prompting you to either drag in or select the appropriate file. You should proceed to upload the desired csv, tsv, or txt file containing the information that you wish to target.
- Once you select your file, you will be prompted within the ‘Upload Status’ window to click ‘Upload File’. After you do so, the file should begin to upload.
- Once ‘Upload Status’ says the file upload is complete, you will have the option to select a button that says, ‘Go to Audience’ within the ‘Upload Status’ box. If you click this immediately after uploading, another tab will open in your window to bring you to the ‘Manage’ page for that audience. You will likely not see any segments listed within the audience. Do not be concerned— it may take 24-48 hours for the newly uploaded segment to appear. Keep in mind that the audience will emerge in 24-28 hours, but the matching and delivering process can take up to 5-8 days. LiveRamp will send you an email to state that your files are now ready for distribution.