Once you have added all your targets to the Line Item, you will see cumulative and average metrics across all the locations selected.
- Daily Available Impressions: The total number of estimated impressions available per day across all venues selected. Actual daily impressions will vary and depend on the est. daily cost, bids and number of auctions won.
- Average Bid Price: The average cost per 1,000 ads (CPM) across all venues selected.
- Recommended Bid Price: The cost for the venue with the highest CPM plus a 10% hedge.
- Daily Max Estimated Spend: This is the estimated maximum potential spend for the line with the selected venues. This is calculated using the CPM and available daily impressions for each venue. Actual daily spend will vary and depend on the est. daily cost, bids and number of auctions won.
- Number of Venues: This is the number of targeted venues on the Line Item.
- Daily Available Spots: This is a metric provided by the publisher as an estimate of the number of 15 second slots available in a day for each screen selected.
- Average Spot Price: The average cost for a 15 second ad slot across all venues selected.
- Average Impressions per Spot: The estimated average number of individuals that will see an ad in the 15 seconds that the ad is shown on one of the selected screens.