OOH Line Item Parameters
To set-up a new OOH campaign, open the Advertiser you created and select ‘New Line’. Give the Line Item a name and set the following parameters:
- Start Date: The launch date for the Line.
- End Date: The last date the Line will serve.
- Deploy Date: The date the Line was created. This field auto-fills when the Line is submitted.
- Budget by Spend: The Line will budget according to DOLLAR amount entered in ‘Lifetime Cost’ field and provide an ESTIMATED number of impressions the Line will serve based on total budget and bids.
- Budget by Imps: The Line will budget according to IMPRESSIONS entered in ‘Lifetime Impressions’ field and provide an ESTIMATED cost in dollars to serve that number of impressions based on bids and budgeted impressions.
- Lifetime Cost: The total desired spend in dollars for the lifetime of the campaign. This will auto-fill with an estimated cost if ‘Budget by Imps’ is selected.
- Lifetime Impressions: The total desired number of impressions for the lifetime of the campaign. This will auto-fill with an estimated impressions if ‘Budget by Spend’ is selected.
- Estimated Daily Cost: The estimated dollar amt per day the campaign is trying to spend, calculated by taking budgets, flight dates and bid data into consideration. Actual daily spend may vary.
- Estimated Daily Impressions: The estimated imps per day the campaign is trying to serve, calculated by taking budgets, flight dates and bid data into consideration. Actual daily imps may vary.
- Bid Price: This is the CPM (cost per 1,000 impressions) that the Line Item will bid on the inventory selected. When venues are selected in the following section, a minimum bid price will be displayed for each venue, as well as a recommended bid price for the Line Item.
Adding Venues to Targets
To find the Venues you would like to target, see Find Venues. Once you have selected a venue and would like to add it to your Line Item, scroll down to the table below the map and check the box next to the name of each venue you would like to target. Then select the ‘Add Selected Venues to Targets’ button.
To save this set-up and upload your Creatives, submit the Line Item with these venues associated, then upload Creatives in the Advertiser menu. You can then return to this Line Item and associate the necessary Creative sizes for the selected venues.
Once you have added all your targets to the Line Item, you will see cumulative and average metrics across all the locations selected.
- Daily Available Impressions: The total number of estimated impressions available per day across all venues selected. Actual daily impressions will vary and depend on the est. daily cost, bids and number of auctions won.
- Average Bid Price: The average cost per 1,000 ads (CPM) across all venues selected.
- Recommended Bid Price: The cost for the venue with the highest CPM plus a 10% hedge.
- Daily Max Estimated Spend: This is the estimated maximum potential spend for the line with the selected venues. This is calculated using the CPM and available daily impressions for each venue. Actual daily spend will vary and depend on the est. daily cost, bids and number of auctions won.
- Number of Venues: This is the number of targeted venues on the Line Item.
- Daily Available Spots: This is a metric provided by the publisher as an estimate of the number of 15 second slots available in a day for each screen selected.
- Average Spot Price: The average cost for a 15 second ad slot across all venues selected.
- Average Impressions per Spot: The estimated average number of individuals that will see an ad in the 15 seconds that the ad is shown on one of the selected screens.
Select the Creatives that will serve for this campaign and associate them to the Line Item. Each Line Item can only serve one media type, associated Creatives must all be ‘banner’, ‘video’ or ‘video with audio’. The venues selected should support the media type and Creative sizes uploaded. In the Venue search you can filter through the venues by ‘banner’, ‘video’, and ‘video with audio’ creative types to find locations that accept these media types.
To remove a venue from a campaign, open the Line Item and select ‘Edit’ in the top right corner of the screen. Click on the ‘Edit Targeting’ button and in the ‘Targeted Venues’ section check the box next to the name of the venue you would like to remove.