Overview: Native Ads blend in with the page in such a way that they appear to be part of the surrounding editorial content.
Use Cases: These Native formats have high viewability and are a great strategy for increasing site traffic and driving conversions.
KPI: Click Through Rate (CTR), Cost Per Acquisition (CPA)
Media Type: Native Format A, B or C
- Format A – This format excels on Triplelift, Sharethrough, and Microsoft.
- Format B – This format excels on the Taboola Exchange
- Format C – This format excels on the Outbrain Exchange.
Bid Structure: Native Bid Prices vary depending on the quality of the sites and inventory, but guidelines are as follows:
- Format A – Avg. bid between $5.35 and $6.45
- Format B – Avg. Bid between $1.20 and $2.30
- Format C – Avg. Bid between $1.20 and $2.30
Audience Data Targeting: First and Third-Party data segments are available for targeting but can limit the campaign’s ability to serve. If Third-Party Audiences are added, increase bids by the average cost of all associated segments.
In the line creation page, select ‘Native’ as the creative type, and adjust the bids to the suggested range. In the line creation ‘Targeting’ menu select the Exchanges listed as optimal placement for each format.